Encourage Census & Tenancy Growth
An accessible way to encourage occupancy
Having a strategy to help seniors and their families feel good about “moving in”
is a cornerstone of a successful community. Whether a new build or existing residence, having solutions to help community sales teams, marketing personnel and day to day staﬀ “WOW” their prospective families, makes all the diﬀerence in the world. Our tools are designed to scale your community by increasing move-ins, reducing attrition and strengthening retention.
Set yourself apart from other communities, help families and residents conceptualize how great it’ll be to stay with you and happily agree that there’s no better place to call home.
Interested in Learning More?
Our FREE 5-minute demo video will give you a great feel for how our platform functions. Get answers to your unique questions and find out why InTouchLink is the right choice for your community.
The InTouchLink Occupancy Driver Solution supports rapid and successful resident acquisition.
A simple yet engaging way to get residents in the door and have them want to join the community.
Web Community Channel
Focus on family engagement in real-time on your community website. Prospects make a decision to book a tour based on their web experience.
- Community events, activity calendars and menus will help the family continue to feel connected with their loved ones
- Photo galleries showcase the vibrancy of activities and events within your community
- Market your community and promote brand awareness to prospective families
- Increase move-ins and grow your web search rankings – market tailored, consistent and enticing promotions
Community Marketing Channel
Engage prospects in a whole new way. Use it in an existing community, presentation center or sales office and watch your beds get filled.
- Pre-program custom greetings to show up during a tour with prospects – watch the smiles grow!
- Show oﬀ ﬂoor plans, virtual suite tours and the diverse variety of activities and events in store for them
- Build a sense of urgency – show the number of available rooms and the date of anticipated sell out
- Show oﬀ – your amenities, location to transportation, local businesses, etc.
Family & Resident Portal
A family’s window into your community. Families & residents sign up and connect directly with your community.
- All the data you’re already entering into the system for your TVs is automatically added to the family portal – give them a free trial sign up and watch the conversions happen
- Can be accessed by all family members from any device from anywhere in the world
- Families and residents can send requests directly to departments within your community if they have maintenance, dietary, administrative or other requests
Community Message Broadcasting + Notifications
Keep everyone in the loop via email, SMS or app. One place to send instant alerts or pre-scheduled updates to prospective or current residents and their families
- Let prospects and families know that you’ll keep them constantly in the loop once they move in
- Send emergency alerts for infectious outbreaks or weather warnings or even ﬁre drill reminders
- Email, text, mobile and TV Channel broadcasts ensure everyone knows what’s going on at all times
Activity Tracker + Notifications
An active resident is a happy resident. Family can easily check-in and register residents for community activities.
- Generate reports by speciﬁc activity, category or by a resident – send proactive reports to family
- Promote inclusiveness and ensure residents are getting the proper mix of mental and physical stimulation
- Determine the most popular/best-attended activities – use a second series to promote happiness and wellbeing
- Families can now keep track of what their loved ones are experiencing – a substantial improvement over them being previously at home
Meal Tracker + Notifications
Consistent eating is a cornerstone of senior health. Ad-hoc or automated reporting on the eating habits of residents.
- Provide a real diﬀerentiator and upgrade for families moving their loved ones from their own homes
- How often, meal-type, time of day and location are among the reportable data points
- Pull real-time or create automated reports for family members
- Assists with federal meal-tracking compliance requirements
“Wow!” prospects on your tour by telling them to just ask Alexa for community info. Activities, events and menus are just an ask away from any Amazon Alexa enabled device
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner menus are available for all – no more guessing
- An up-to-date listing of daily activities encourages resident engagement
- Easy access promotes inclusiveness and occupancy of residents with mobility or vision impairment
- Showcase your community’s innovation and set yourselves apart from the rest
What Other People Are Saying About the impact of inTouchLink on residents
We love hearing how these features are working for our customers. Here are just a few of the happy customers we’ve had over the years!
See For Yourself. Book a Demo Today!
Book a demo today! The demo is customized around you. Get answers to your unique questions and find out why InTouchLink is the right choice for your community.
Continue Exploring the InTouchLink Platform
Here is a selection of features that we know you’ll be interested in!