The 2016 Rio Olympics are coming to an end! Keep your community in the know for the final games and Closing Ceremony with a Twitter Feed from the Official Rio Olympics account.
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your InTouchLink account at www.intouchlink.com
- From the homepage, click on the Admin button on the left hand side
- Click the Content button
- Click on Custom Content
- Click the Add Custom Content button on the left hand side
- Input any title you wish – we suggest Rio Olympics 2016
- In the description section, input the following:
%%RAW%%<a class=”twitter-timeline” data-width=”896″ data-height=”572″ href=”https://twitter.com/Rio2016_en”>Tweets by Rio2016_en</a> <script async src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
- Choose however long you would like the Feed to display on your channel (Sunday August 21st at midnight may be a good time).
- Click Update!
- Ensure that Custom Content is appearing in Frame 1 on your Channel in the Channels section under Admin. You should see Custom Content in the chart under the Configure Channel section. If not, click on Frame 1 in the layout drawing of your channel at the top of the Configure Channel page, and check off Custom Content! Click Update and you are good to go!
For any questions, concerns or comments, feel free to reach us at 1-877-784-6868 or email@example.com.